January 12, 2011

happiness :)

life is good! what a great day :) Today, afterschool and rock climbing, we stopped at le fromagerie de Chelles. It is owned by the parents of a girl I met who wants to be an exchange student next year. She is so nice and told me that I had to go visit the cheese shop to try all the different flavors. So, we went today and her mom explained all the different types and how they were made and we got to taste quite a few too. You could really tell that she loves what she does. It was great. Did you know there are 1,000 different types of cheese in France?!?! 1,000!!!! man oh man i still have a lot more to try ;) But the shop was really cute and I can't wait to go back to try some more different types of fromage!


After le fromagerie, I got home and had the BEST surprise ever waiting for me :D :D :D :D It was a package from my family with my nigh-night and english books and junk food that I missed oh so much. It was like christmas all over again. I was SOOOO happy :) and still am. I truly have the best family ever. I miss them. This care package was the highlight of my week for sure. :D

well, there you have it! gahh i am so happy :)

xoxoxox,

emily

3 comments:

  1. Your Dad will love this post about the fromagerie too! Maybe we can visit it when we are in your neck of the woods.

    Also, you are very welcome for the care package! Glad I could be of service :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, emily seeing you with your night night brought tears to my eyes. I just know how much my girls LOVE theirs still that I know that is true happiness there.

    wow, what a fun fun care package. Are those books good? Maybe I'm missing out and should read them.

    Love you tons. Think of you daily!!!!!

    xoxoxoxo AUntie Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, The cheese shop looks sooo fun. Find out for me how it is stored so that it doesn't go bad. I have problems keeping it from getting moldy.
    I'm missing you lots. But spring is just around the corner and then it won't be long til you're home.

    ReplyDelete