November 14, 2010

les champs-elysees

first let me point out how crazy it is when i see that i have already published 71 blog entries while i have been here... and i have been in France even more days than that! wow. it probably wont hit me until its over haha. it still just feels like a dream... Today, I went to Paris with Mariana et Milton. It was fun, but the weather wasn't very nice... Its getting pretty cold here and is raining a ton. Anyway, we went shopping on the Champs-Elysees (well, more like window-shopping) and then visited l'arc de Triomphe. When we were walking down the street it hit me again that I was actually out shopping in Paris on the Champs-Eylsees. Its truely unbelieveable. For an afternoon snack we indulged in some crepes :) we are becoming so French. Anyway, school tomorrow :( haha.
xoxo,
emily

No comments:

Post a Comment