October 17, 2010

Paris tout seul!

So, I am very proud of myself because I went to Paris all by myself today! I met up with some of the other exchange students in my district in Paris, but I was able to get there tout seul :) I feel pretty comfortable with it now which is really cool because now if I don't have anything to do I can just pop on over to Paris. Well, Isabelle and Patrice did help me a lot before I left with what metros and trains and stops to take, but I am pretty positive I could figure all that out :)
In paris we just kind of wandered around... We went to Les Halles, but a lot of the stores were closed because it was sunday . Didn't do much sightseeing or anything, but just being in Paris with my friends is fun no matter what we do :) It was really really cold so we hung out in a cafe drinking hot chocolate and coffee and such. It was really fun. Lots of good laughs. I bought a cute sweater and some mittens too :) mostly because I was freezing haha.
anyway, now I am back at home staying nice and warm :) I think I am going to go knit. haha
grosses bisous!
em

1 comment:

  1. That is great Emily! Finding your way around is a major accomplishment! Good job!

    Glad you hear you are enjoying your knitting. Sounds cozy, knitting in France.

    Thank you to Patrice and Isabelle for taking you to the knitting shop!

    ReplyDelete